Do you suffer from red, swollen, bleeding and inflamed gums? Chances are that you are dealing with gum disease. It is not fun, but luckily you can do something about it. Your gums bleed and cause unpleasant swelling. In the worst case, your teeth will even come loose. Yet there is no reason for panic: you can easily prevent gum disease receding gums and regrow gums naturally at home. How? We explain that perfectly.
How To Identify Gum Disease Receding Gums?
Healthy gums are pink and fit nicely on your teeth. Inflamed gums are red and more sensitive. Do you occasionally suffer from bleeding gums when brushing, then an alarm bell should go off. Also an unsavory breath or an unpleasant taste in the mouth is possible indications for gum disease receding gums.
If the gums between your teeth and molars are inflamed, it is the sign of gum disease. This does not appear at an early stage. This keeps it unnoticed for a long time. A good tip is to regularly check the color of your gums. Healthy gums are pale pink. Inflamed gums turn redder. Read more in Google Docs
Symptoms Of Gum Disease Receding Gums
- Bleeding gums
- Vesicles and abscesses
- Swollen gums
- Red color of gums
- Receding gums
Causes Of Gum Disease Receding Gums
Gum disease is caused by poor dental hygiene. Bacteria accumulate, especially if you do not brush your teeth properly or incorrectly. Moreover, if you are vulnerable to certain care products or medicines, you are more susceptible to inflammation. A visit to your dentist always helps. Other causes are:
- Old age
- Excessive smoking
- Do not floss or brush tongue
- Too little on dental visits
Can You Regrow Gums Naturally?
Gum disease is easy to avoid. For example, visit your dentist. He or she cleans the gums completely. In addition, the dentist also removes excess tartar and dental plaque. In any case, you can regrow gums naturally by brushing your teeth twice a day. This way you remove plaque yourself and – if there is an inflammation – the bleeding will stop after five days. Of course, good oral hygiene is of the utmost importance. Here are all do-it-yourself tips at a glance:
- Daily flossing
- Twice a year on a dental visit
- Scrape tongue with a tongue cleaner
- Brushing teeth with antibacterial toothpaste
Another tip is to massage your gums. It sounds crazy, but helps against gum inflammation. With a special eraser massager you ensure that white blood cells reach the inflamed tissue. The blood cells work anti-inflammatory and give your gums the healthy light pink color.
Periodontitis: The Superlative Level Of Gum Disease Receding Gums
Gum disease is not exceptional. More than 50 percent of young people suffer from it. However, it is important to take care of the inflamed gums, otherwise a spread of the inflammation on the jawbone threatens. That is called Periodontitis.
Periodontitis is a very advanced condition of gum disease: teeth are released, cavities develop between your teeth and the tooth roots are exposed. Eventually the tooth can completely fall out. And you do not want that. Therefore, ensure good oral hygiene. Brush your teeth daily twice and also focus on the spaces between your teeth. And do you still suffer from a starting gum disease? Do not wait too long and contact your dentist in time. Click here to find the best receding gums natural treatment at home.
Natural Cure For Receding Gums
The Aloe vera plant is good for all sorts of gums. It has a protective effect. For example, use a toothpaste that contains Aloe vera.
Receding Gums Grow Back With Green tea
Good news for tea novices, because drinking green tea can help with bad conditions of the teeth and gums. Do you suffer from bleeding gums? Green tea stops this.
This plant has anti-inflammatory properties and can help well with withdrawn gums. If you wash daily with 2 teaspoons of eucalyptus oil and 250 ml warm water, you will soon notice results.
Home Remedies For Cure Receding Gum
- Prepare a mixture of equal parts of baking soda and freshwater. Brush your teeth carefully with this mixture. Concentrate especially on the edge of the gums. Baking soda will help remove the plaque and make it smell better. It will also whiten your teeth.
- Take half teaspoon salt and mix it in warm water. Now rinse your mouth with this mixture. Repeat this daily before bed time.
- Rub your gums several times a day with a fig, which you have cooked in a mixture of milk and aloe vera.
- After lunch or dinner, eat a piece of Swiss or Cheddar cheese. You can also choose to eat a piece of unpeeled raw apple.
- Take a teaspoon rosemary, anise, and dried mint in a cup of water. Boil them for about ten minutes and then stain it. Clean your mouth with this liquid every hour.
- Take a cup of water and a teaspoon of apple vinegar to make a mouthwash and use it every morning. You can also choose to drink with the meal.
- Make tea and add a tablespoon pure honey and 3 drops lavender oil. Rinse your mouth with mixture. Dilute with lukewarm or cold water.
- Mix two drops of myrrh in a cup of hot water. Drink this after and before every meal like a rinse.
- Add some sage leaves to one cup boiling water. Cover and allow to cool. Then you can use this to gargle. The mixture has an antiseptic and antifungal effect, which helps to prevent the gum-inflammation and to keep your teeth clean.
- Take two tablespoons of geranium leaves and put into a cup of boiling water. Leave it for fifteen minutes. Stain and clean your mouth twice a day.
- Add two tablespoon dried mallow root in a cup of water and boil it for six minutes. Use this liquid as a mouth rinse for several times a day.
- Mix half a cup of milk, with half cup of berries, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a banana to make a smooth juice. Serve it in the morning. The berries will help to eliminate the bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Include some mango leaves to one liter boiling water. Cover and allow to cool. Gargle daily with this liquid. You can also chew two slices of mango for five minutes.
- Mix about 30 grams honey with 6 drops essential oil of peppermint and 6 drops of lemon juice. Rinse your mouth daily with this.
- Heat one tablespoon of horsetail grass, mallow root and arnica in one cup of water. Let it soak for 10 minutes before pouring and adding 6 drops of essential oil of sage. Put this in a airtight container, shake it well and cleanse your mouth every time your gums bleed.
- Mix about 30 grams aloe vera with the same amount of honey and 10 drops hydrogen peroxide. Rinse your mouth twice a day using this mixture.
- Make a tea with some rue leaves and one liter of water. Use this mouthwash three times a day.
Nature’s Smile™ For Receding Gums Treatment | Good Oral Hygiene Routine
Last but not the least is of course good oral hygiene. Nature’s Smile™ toothpaste for receding gums treatment has particularly powerful properties to maintain good oral hygiene. Nature’s Smile™ toothpaste for receding gums treatment is composed of world’s best natural herbs like Oak, Silver Fir, Pine tree carotene extract, Chamomile, Yarrow, Saint John’s Wort, Greater Celandine, Nettle, with which the excess bacteria can be effectively eliminated. You can order Nature’s Smile™ toothpaste for gum regrowth treatment in the Naturessmile webshop.
Click here for more info https://regrowgums.com/